In Social Media Marketing Be Real to Create Trust
Create strong relationships through Social Marketing, with 4 simple steps!
1. Don’t Just Act Authentic: The only way to be authentic is to be authentic. Don’t try to be perfect, anyone is!
2. Be Real to Create Trust: Social Media help long-term personal relationships that create brand advocates and an emotional connection that drives influence.
3. Take Care of Your Advocates: The success of Social Media Marketing is all about relationships and friends’ advocates!
4. Be an Actual Friend: Be the friend you would want to have...
1. Define Your Goals: The most important goals are marketing, advertising and public relations goals.
2. Invest in Research: Determine the right platform for your company.
3. Build Relationships: In every Social Media network, you need to build strong relationship in order to achieve your goals!
4. Create Awareness: It is important to familiarize your employees with your Social Media Strategy.
5. Establish Standards: You have to know how to handle & use various Social Media.
6. Assign Tasks: Teach your employees about their obligations & roles!
7. Measure the Results: In the end, measure the results to ensure that you have achieved your goals.
Here are some “Pinteresting” strategies that will help you & your business...
1. It’s not about you: Only pin things that are interesting and related to your product only!
2. Everybody loves a story: People love the stories of their favorite products. What stories does your market love to hear about?
3. Have one board that’s pure showoff: You don’t have to bury your brand identity to do a good job on Pinterest.
4. Reach for the sweet spot: PIn topics that hit peoples sweet spot but try to keep a balanced page!
5. Give away the good stuff: Share great links to resources your clients will love & they’ll come to you for more focused information for their business.
6. Collaborate: You don’t have to do it alone, find people who share good information, so everybody can benefit from that!
7. Use Pinterest as a focus group: Watch closely what is shared most and what is not!
7. Don’t be all business: Pin whatever suits your business but remember also to show the human side of it.
How often do you receive friend requests by persons that you cannot recognize, because they have a strange profile picture? Animals, flowers, or even logos often take the place of a person.
If you are fan of this habit, read more...
Here are some clever tips for more effective tweets! ;-)
1. Be Yourself!: Compose your tweets and replies in a way which illustrates your personality or your brands image.
2. Share Useful & Engaging Content: Find something funny or clever. People love to be inspired!
3. Create Relationships: Don’t just tweet, you have to reply also...
5. Don’t Over-Tweet or use Twitter like an IM: Keep your tweets around 20 per day.
6. Participate in Online Discussions that use #Hashtags: Hashtags are more than popular in Twitter, so use them!
8. Optimize your Profile: It's important that your profile is fully filled out.
9. Time and Effort: “Play” more with your tweet time. Be online different times for different people.
10. Twitter Golden Rule: “Retweet someone once, they will know you, retweet them a few times they will remember you.”