Powerful tools and tips for your Social Media work!
Even if you post every day on your company’s Facebook page, you are still far away from getting the maximum out of your fans.
Here are 5 easy, but very important steps to maximize your reach!
1. Get to know your audience in depth! That’s how you will create the right content for them and your fans will engage more with your page.
2. Choose fresh topics, write short posts and add to SOME of them a call to action!
3. Provide your fans with valuable content and eye-catching photos.
4. Use a personal tone to engage your fans.
5. Broaden your fan base, by attracting the friends of your fans! Just offer quality content to your fans, and their friends, who will see them interacting with your page, might interact with your page too.
Let’s be realistic! The above statement is not a strategy. In order to build any sound Social Media strategy one should take into consideration first of all the type of business and its goals.
Then, try to find an innovative and creative way to approach the right people online and engage them with your brand. In this effort, never forget that in order for Facebook fans or Twitter followers to interact with you, you must be the first to listen to them, respond to their messages and questions and engage with them.
Finally, you need to realize that the number of fans/followers is not the ultimate way to measure your success. Loyal advocates, who are discussing daily about your brand, and a loving community are millions of times more valuable than a huge number of indifferent and inactive fans, you just have bought!
1. Twylah: Your links on Twitter will last only 3 hours. With Twylah, you can give them a much longer life!
2. NewsMix: If you are new to Twitter, NewsMix will help you discover great topics for your business, based on top influencers.
3. SocialBro: “You can’t improve what you can’t measure”, and that’s why SocialBro offers you a hosts of figures, so you can start improving your presence on Twitter!
4. Ifttt: Don’t be confused by its weird name, that simply stands for “if this then that”. Ifttt allows you to connect any two web services together and create a large number of actions on your Social Media channels!
5. Tweriod is an algorithm to analyze your Twitter account and then find out when your tweets will have the most impact.
An effective Social Media strategy does not come just by posting texts every day. Everything that your company puts on air, should be aligned with your corporate strategy.
Choosing the right tone of voice to use in every single post, or tweet, is not an easy task.
But whoever handles the Social Media of your company should keep in mind that they are addressing individuals, not companies. Thus, you need to be authentic, approachable and keep your ears open to any conversation that takes place online.
Pinterest is the new kid on the Social Media block! And within a very short period of time, it has been proved very successful in driving traffic to websites, and in converting visits to sales.
One of the reasons why Pinterest works so well is the visual element and the fact that it allows the price of the item to be shown.
No matter how big or how small your company is, Pinterest is the right tool for you!