Lost in Social Media? Check our weekly tips!
If you are still not exploiting Twitter, then you must hurry! Here are 5 tips you can use to create Leads for your brand.
1. Check out the hot and trending topics every day, and try to participate in the respective discussions
2. Contribute in industry chats with quality content
3. Follow the opinion makers
4. Follow your competitors and learn from them
5. Don’t tweet too much nor disappear for days from the Twitter-verse!
When Facebook introduced the Timeline for Pages, every page admin was worried and anxious to see what would happen to their pages. A recent study by Sotrender brought very good news for all of us, as it concluded that:
1. Posts Live Longer: Now the posts half life has extended to 2.30 hours.
2. Bigger Engagement: Timeline has increased growth in post engagement by 13%.
Information is power and studying your competitors’ moves can give useful insight about what you should do!
1. Measure your company against the market leaders, in terms of Social Media activities.
2. Gather and analyze share of voice data
3. Track audience engagement by counting replies, retweets, posts, pins etc.
4. Measure your company’s response time, against others.
Too work- and resource-intensive for you? Drop us a note!
..but your reaction could make one out of it.
So act carefully and respectfully to every complaint you receive in your Social Media channels and you might end up creating another advocate for your brand!
We are living in the era of images! Thus Pinterest can be very helpful if you want to boost your sales! But just pinning images without a Content Strategy, won’t help you much, so read on!